How to prepare for an interview to study abroad?
Touchstone has been the ultimate guide for thousands of students who are looking for a job or admission in a college or university. Despite the fact that there is no definite way to succeed in an interview, yet we can say firmly that we can make it happen for you through our workable strategies. We can definitely brighten up your chances to succeed in interviews.
Mock-ups and Group Discussions are conducted to thrash out the fear factor and assist you in analysing your positive or negative personality traits thus knowing your strengths and weaknesses, we work on them accordingly.
The Course Content
At Touchstone, we offer you a course that will go a long way in the event of a job change or seeking an admission in a college/university. The students learn effective techniques to groom themselves to face any type of interview. The entire coure is conducted over a period of 15 days.
The essential elements
- How to write a strong covering letter.
- How to prepare a resume that can get you an interview.
- How to develop interpersonal communication skills.
- How to handle the tricky questions.
- How to convince the panel that you are the right person for the job.
- How to sell your abilities with confidence.