Founded in 1967, Sheridan has expanded from a local college of 400 students to one of the leading institutions in Ontario, Canada educating approximately 23,000 full time and 18,500 continuing / part-time students every year on three campuses- Oakville, Mississauga, and Brampton.
It is an award-winning institution attracting scholars from around the world. Sheridan offers a wide variety of programs with more than 120 programs across five faculties including 25-degree programs.
The Advanced Diploma in Computer Systems Technology is a 3 year Bachelor Diploma Program offered at the Sheridan College.
Under this program, the students will gain the knowledge of:
- Many platforms and environments by adopting the cutting edge computer systems technologies such as iOS, Oracle, Java, Android, C, C#, and .NET.
- Problem-solving and technological skills essential to excel in the workplace
The Software Development and Network Engineering graduates have been successfully employed in various industry sectors including Financial, Commercial, Information, Scientific, Cultural, Manufacturing, and Technical Services.
Entry requirements for Indian students
- The applicants should score minimum 6 bands overall with not less than 6 bands in any section.
- The applicants must have scored a minimum grade of 50% in higher secondary school certificate awarded by the CBSE/ISC
- The subjects required to seek admission are: English, Mathematics or Grade 11 Functions and Relations with Maths
The students who complete Software Development and Network Engineering get placed in various popular sectors including Systems Programmer, Software Application Developer, Game Developer, Web Developer, Computer Software Engineer, Software Entrepreneur, Game Developer, Systems Programmer, and Computer Network Specialist etc.
Step 1: Documents required
Evidence of English language proficiency test scores
Step 2: Online application
Apply on the official website of Sheridan College: www.sheridancollege.ca
Step 3: Application Fees
CAD 95= 4.72 thousand in terms of Indian National Currency