LANGUAGE CERT EXAM CHECKLIST
Write To Us
- If your first and last name do NOT match exactly your photo ID, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Your URN is not valid for a UK visa application until you have taken and passed your SELT exam.
Other Important Information
Your LanguageCert SELT exam will be taken on a computer.
- Arrive at the Test Centre at least 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- ONLY candidates can attend the Test Centre. NO family or friends are allowed in.
- Bring your timetable and the same official photo ID you used to book your exam.
- Wait outside the Test Centre until you are called into the reception/check-in area.
- Remain patient when waiting to enter the Test Centre. Aggressive or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- You CANNOT bring personal belongings in the exam room. Lockers are provided.
- Wait in front of your computer for your exam to start at the specified start time above.
- Read our user-friendly SELT Exam Guide. More detailed information is also available in the Summary of Exam Regulation.
Covid-19 Specific Measures
- Allow Test Centre staff to check your temperature if required.
- Wear a face mask/covering – you will remove it only when asked to have your photograph taken.
- The official Test Report will be sent to you by email 5 working days after the exam.
- Your exam results will also be uploaded to your LanguageCert Account.
If you need to reschedule your exam, access your LanguageCert Account here.
We wish you the best of luck with your exam!
Touchstone Educationals LLP