Cancellation / Refund Policy
At Touchstone Educationals LLP (hereinafter “Touchstone”/ “Touchstone Educationals” / “we”/ “our”/ “us”), we value the trust of our students (“student(s)”/ “you”/ “your”) and wish to inform that the refund terms mentioned hereunder will apply to your purchase of the relevant program(s) / course(s) / service(s). If you wish to cancel your registration, you shall be required to submit your cancellation request by writing to email@example.com.
After registering for a program or course with Touchstone Educationals, students may cancel for a full refund (except for the books or preparation materials) up to 15 days before the program or course begins.
Details of our cancellation policy are mentioned below. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When canceling more than 15 business days before the start of the program / course / service:
- Refund: A full refund (except for the books or preparation material) will be offered to enrolled students if canceled up to 15 days before the beginning of the program / course / service. To receive a refund, please send your cancellation request to email@example.com.
- Credit: In lieu of a refund, you may opt for a credit from the cancellation on your account to use to join a future program / course / service. Please note that all credits must be used within 6 months of the date of issuance.
2. When canceling 15 business days or less before the start of the program or course:
- Credit: If canceling within 15 days before the beginning of a program / course / service, the students may request a credit. Credits can be used 6 months after the date of issuance to join another program or course offered by Touchstone Educationals.
- Participant substitutions: If, within fifteen (15) business days before the start of the program / course / service, you find that you cannot attend the same or wish to discontinue, you may also send a replacement student.
3. Mode of Refund: All applicable refunds shall be processed in Indian Rupees only to the source account from where the payment was originally made within a reasonable period of 28 days from the date a written confirmation from our end is provided to you approving the cancellation. In no event will the applicable refund amount be greater than the amount paid at the time or purchasing our program / course / service. In the event you had availed credit/financing facility while registering with us, your refunds shall be processed accordingly with your lender/financing partner.
4. If your payment instrument/account through which the original payment was made is not active or does not support refunds, you shall be required to provide other bank account details (and proper KYC details) belonging to you for processing the relevant refund. We shall not be responsible and / or accountable for crediting refund money to the wrong account due to incorrect details furnished by you. You shall be required to furnish a declaration for the transfer of refund to another bank account in the format and manner as may be required by us.
5. In case you have not received the refund within the above-mentioned 28 days time period, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If, due to a force majeure event (such as government restrictions, acts of God or other events beyond human control), we have to discontinue any program / course / service that you have already availed, then Touchstone Educationals is under no obligation to refund the fee for such portion of the service already availed by you. We are also not liable to provide any additional service in lieu of the service so discontinued.
7. We reserve the right to modify or replace this Policy at any time, as deemed fit by us, without any prior notice to you.
8. You confirm and acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms set out in this document and accept the same.
9. Further, you undertake not to dispute the refund / cancellation terms provided under this document by Touchstone Educationals or raise any claims beyond the scope provided under this document.